ERP Software for Chemical Manufacturing
What are the Challenges in Chemical Manufacturing?
With frequent changes in customer preferences, today specialty chemicals manufacturers in UAE and Middle East are faced with increasing pressure of environmental and government authorities to comply with strict regulations. Also, the highly competitive market is demanding to shorten production cycles without compromising quality. As a result, they are constantly looking for ERP for chemicals in UAE and Middle East as a specialized high performance sustainable solution.
Would you like to learn more about our Chemical ERP Software?
Industry-Specific Chemical manufacturing ERP software UAE and Middle East
BatchMaster ERP for Specialty Chemicals is a tailor-made ERP for chemicals in UAE and Middle East. Acting as a central repository of information, the software helps manufacturers to manage formulas, perform speedy calculations based on physical property analysis, accurate costing, execute safe R&D, assure quality and meet compliance. Also, this ERP for chemical industry offers multiple packaging options as well as contract manufacturing.
Essential ERP Modules for Chemical Manufacturing Industry
Key Features of ERP Software for Chemical Industry
BatchMaster Chemical ERP for UAE and Middle East is designed with unparalleled features, like:
- Formula Security to Support Intellectual Property Rights
- Supports OSHA, EPA, ISO, DOT Compliance Requirements
- Supports REACH, Chemicals Act, GxP Guidelines, GLP Directive, GHS
- HAZMAT Bills of Lading, VOC, and SARA Reporting
- Bi-directional Lot Traceability
- Vendor Approval and Management
- Stability Testing
- Non-Conformance and CAPA
- Complete Traceability and Costing of By and Co-Products
- Customizable COA (Certificate of Analysis) Reports
- Formula Design Based on Physical Properties
- Separate Costing of Formula and Packaging Materials
- New Product Development and Its Costing
- Warehouse Management
- Shelf Life/Expiration Date Support
- Supports Multiple Units Of Measure
- Make-To-Stock and Make-To-Order Operations
- Material Production Scheduling (MPS)
- Material Requirement Panning (MRP)
- HMIS Support for Safety of Workers
Benefits of BatchMaster chemical industry software
BatchMaster chemical ERP software offers following benefits:
- BatchMaster ERP software for chemical industry effectively helps to meet regulatory requirements
- Being a Chemical ERP in UAE and Middle East, BatchMaster ERP supports new product development
- Auto calculation to scale up production can be easy with chemical formulation software
- Re-formulation based on potency and physical properties is another striking benefit of BatchMaster Chemical ERP in UAE and Middle East
- Real-time information for pro-active decision making
- Improve customer service levels to retain and gain customer base
- Increase margins and profitability
- Assure 'greener' products
Cloud Deployment Available
Give your small, mid-size, or large-scale businesses the power of our ‘Cloud ERP’ solutions, and enjoy the benefits of leveraging the cloud.
Mr. Satish Mulgi, Sr. IT ManagerAbela & Co., Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mr. Mohammed Kabbashi, IT ManagerPetrobash Multiactivities Co. Ltd., Khartoum, Sudan
Ms. Jocelyne Hajj Moussa, IT ManagerWooden Bakery, Jdeideh,Lebanon
Mr. Shabbir Ezzi, Managing DirectorAl Ezzi Industries, Bayt Azraan, Asser, Sana'a - Yemen
Allow our expert team of solution consultants to review your business operations so that they can offer you the best-possible solution, either on premise or in the cloud, to meet all your industry-specific needs
BatchMaster Software is one of the market leaders in offering enterprise software solutions for the process manufacturing industries. With an in-depth industry analysis, gained through a vast industry experience with over 2000 implementations worldwide, we clearly understand the unique industry challenges. BatchMaster offers ERP solutions that are apt to support industry specific operations and handles critical processes of the micro-verticals. Process manufacturing companies around the globe have come to rely upon BatchMaster® to manage nearly every aspect of their manufacturing distribution, finance & accounting, Quality Control, Compliance and HR- related operations. With headquarter in Laguna Hills, BatchMaster has its offices in New Jersey, India and New Zealand.